The seller of offered products in this online shop, hereinafter referred as Seller, on the one hand and the person who make an order, hereinafter referred as Customer, on the other hand, agree on the following Contract:
1. The Seller agrees to sell and deliver the goods to the Customer according to Customer's order.
2. In case the products ordered by Customer are not available, Seller informs Customer about it within one business day after receipt of the order.
3. Customer makes an order of products through this website, specifying type and quantity of ordered products, delivery method and place.
4. Cost of delivery is added additionally to invoice of order.
5. Orders less than € 20 to territory of Latvia with the delivery cost of € 0.99 with Omniva, € 1.20 with Latvian Post
6. To territory outside Latvia: The Seller informs the Customer about costs of delivery in electronic form to e-mail address noted in the order within one business day after receipt of the order. The Customer has the right to cancel the order, notifying the Seller within one business day from receiving information, if the Customer is not satisfied with offered delivery cost.
7. The Seller send out an e-mail to the Customer within one business day from receiving the order which is correctly formatted and delivery is to territory of Latvia. E-mail is a confirmation of the availability of goods and has attached the bill appropriate to the order.
8. If the delivery of the order is outside of territory of Latvia then the Seller prepare the invoice and send to the Customer via e-mail within one business day from receiving the order. E-mail will contain information about the costs of order delivering.
9. The invoice is made electronically and is valid without a signature.
10. The Seller ensure delivery of products no later than 7 days to territory of Latvian and within 20 days to the rest of the European Union after receipt of payment in bank account of the company.
11. Returns and exchange of products are arrange in accordance with the “Consumer Rights Protection Law” (read here >) and the binding Cabinet of Ministers regulations “Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts” (read here >).
12. When Customer enter the required information, completing the order, Customer confirms that the Customer has read and agrees that provided data can be used by the Seller to receive Customer’s order and to deliver products according to the legislation of Republic of Latvia. Proceeding information, the Customer agrees to receive notifications via stated e-mail. Notifications will be related only with the Customer’s order.